Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups and Baked Potato Casserole

One of my favorite meals. And super easy, as well. The roll-ups are actually a Bisquick recipe which you can find here. The Baked Potato Casserole is something Matt made up and it's insanely good! It's pretty much just cut up potatoes, ranch dressing, and TONS of cheese!! Oh, and a stick of butter. Yes, a whole stick. Haha :) Also, I made my favorite cake-mix in the whole world (Cherry Chip) You can't find it everywhere and I used to have it EVERY SINGLE year for my birthday until they stopped making it. They started making it again, but you can only find it certain places--Mom sent me a box & icing for my birthday and I decided to make them into cupcakes. Unfortunately for me, my apartment is not the ideal temperature for frosting (only one air conditioning unit and I like to save electricity...) and it all melted off :( They were so cute, too. I wish I took pictures before I realized they melted! Oh well, they still taste amazing! :) Enjoy!!

No comments: