Thursday, July 16, 2009

Starbucks

This is what my freezer looks like:


Gotta love it! :) I absolutely love the lids on these ice cream containers. I love how it looks like you can see through them to the ice cream. Plus, I'm a sucker for great close-up food photography. :)

I bought the Hot Chocolate one because it looked good. It tasted good, too, but it's not really my kind of ice cream so I probably wouldn't buy it again. My favorite is the Java Chip. It's literally amazing. Matt loves the Carmel Macchiato-he says it tastes exactly like the drink. Believe me, if he says something is good, it's good. He's usually one of those "It's okay." "I'll eat it." "There's nothing wrong with it, it's just not my favorite." kind of guys and he really likes this ice cream. I didn't try it because I don't like carmel, but if you like the drink, you need to try this ice cream! Matt says! :)

PS: These were on sale at my Walmart for $2.50 each and I used THIS $1 off coupon, making this normally expensive ice cream only $1.50/pint! You can print the coupon twice per computer--just hit the back button after the first one prints and the second one will start printing!

PPS: I don't know how much posting I will get around to in the next few weeks. We are moving to Nashville tomorrow and won't have internet for a while. I plan on using the free WiFi at Panera and anywhere else we can find it, but who knows how often that will be. Hopefully Matt will find a job and/or I will find a better job soon so we can afford internet!! Haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this has nothing to do with starbucks or ice cream, but i thought i would forward this recipe on to you- it looks good.

http://www.brownthumbmama.com/2009/07/worlds-best-banana-bread.html