Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cinnamon Rolls w/Cream Cheese Icing

These are awesome. I've made them a couple of times, a couple of different ways and I've loved every single way they've come out. This time, I followed the recipe exactly, but made my own icing. A cream cheese icing I found online that is supposed to be the same as Cinnabon's icing. It tasted the same to me, but it's been a looonng time since I've ate there! The only thing I hate about making these is it takes so long (one hour+ten minutes+thirty minutes RISING time, then baking for 30 minutes, plus however long it takes you to make the dough, roll it out, etc.) Anyway, three hours later (well worth the wait!), here are the cinnamon rolls!

PS: I love making these at night. I don't think I've ever actually made them for breakfast, even though I know there is a point I could wait and just bake them in the morning. I always want them right then!

PPS: I'm not posting the recipe because #1, I don't feel like it (it's on my other computer and I don't feel like getting it off) and #2, I read this blog post last night and think it's downright hilarious, but still kind of one of those things... I've gotten really into figuring out copyright/piracy stuff lately due to digi-scrapping, and I don't really have it all figured out yet. (No, I don't really think it's illegal to post recipes online, especially if you tweak them and make them your own. Who's to say you didn't just come up with it by yourself??? Anyway, that's a whole nother post... I'm pretty much just being lazy today. Sorry!) :)



No comments: