**The recipe below is for the halved version I used which made 12 muffins**
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 of a 16 ounce can of pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5/8 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In large mixing bowl beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin, vanilla and oil until smooth.
- Mix dry ingredients together and mix into pumpkin mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 F for 16-20 minutes.