Sunday, September 20, 2009

Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes

These were goooooood!! :) I've got to get to bed so I'm going to make this quick, but these were very very good. And really easy. If you like Oreo's, make these. It's that simple. :) Also, there are two new posts below this that you've got to check out if you haven't seen them yet. So scroll down. :) Recipe can be found here. Forgive me for not even getting a picture of these, but if you follow the link to the blog I got the recipe from, you'll see some really good pictures of them. I wouldn't have even posted this recipe, but they were so good that I felt you guys needed to know about them! :)

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hi there! Saw your comment on Boo Mama's site--I loooove the Starbucks Gingerbread Latte and wait for it to come out every year, so I'm looking forward to Nov. 3rd. Thanks for the info!! (And now that I'm here, I think we also share the same love for blog fonts. :-)